If your smile is lacking the quality and shine of a terrific set of beautiful white teeth, consider Zoom! whiteners. Zoom! whiteners are designed to penetrate deep into a tooth to remove stains and discolorations.
Here are some of the facts and benefits of a Zoom! treatment:
– A standard Zoom! whitening treatment only takes about an hour, but can drastically improve the color of your teeth.
– Zoom! whitening can use hydrogen peroxide to penetrate the tooth enamel and remove the internal stains of a tooth without affecting the tooth.
– Your teeth can still be stained after a Zoom! whitening, so always avoid food and drinks that can stain your teeth.
– Zoom! whitening kits that you can use at home are available from your dentist, so that you can touch up spots that may require additional treatment.
– Zoom! can correct stains caused by age, tea, coffee, tobacco, soft drinks, wines, beets, juices, and many other substances.
If you are interested in a Zoom! whitening treatment, Dr. Mark Simpson and our team at Simpson Dental Associates will be happy to assist you in any way we can. If you would like to schedule a visit to our office in Charleston, West Virginia, please call us at 304-342-6162. The best smiles begin as soon as you start caring for them.