Dr. Mark Simpson and our team understand that life can become stressful, especially when dental accidents occur from time to time. Sometimes, you can experience a cracked or chipped tooth or even a large dental cavity and not know how best to treat it. We are happy to provide you with information on dental crowns, a popular form of treating a weakened smile.
Dental crowns are very popular in dentistry because they can restore a tooth to its original size, shape, and color. You can receive a dental crown for many reasons, some of these including:
– Supporting a large filling in a tooth that doesn’t have a lot of tooth structure remaining
– Anchoring a traditional dental bridge in place
– Protecting a weak tooth so that it doesn’t break
– Restoring a broken tooth or building up an extremely worn-down tooth
– Covering a discolored or a misshapen tooth to enhance its appearance
– Improving the overall appearance of your smile
– Covering a dental implant above the gum line
As you can see, there are many benefits and uses of a dental crown when it comes to enhancing your smile. With custom-made dental crowns, many patients can enjoy stunning smiles and effective oral health.
If you would like to learn more about dental crowns in Charleston, West Virginia, and how they can benefit you, please feel free to call 304-342-6162 today and schedule an appointment with our dentist, Dr. Mark Simpson.