If you take care of your teeth as directed, you smile will be at a much lower risk for toothaches, which occur when the nerve endings in a tooth are damaged. Set up your smile for summer success with optimum toothache care. Look for the following symptoms that are generally associated with toothaches:
– Toothaches typically include pain and discomfort even after using medications to lower the pain.
– Pain from a toothache commonly persists for longer than 24 hours.
– Noticeable swelling in the affected area or in and around your face could be a probable indicator of a toothache.
– If you have suffered from an oral accident, blunt trauma, cavities, infection, tooth loss, unseen oral health damage, and other internal health issues, you could be at an extreme risk for toothaches.
– Side effects of toothaches can include fevers, chills, and undesirable facial rashes.
– If toothaches are left untreated, they can lead to other health disorders within your body, and permanent tooth loss.
For more toothache advice or to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Simpson, Dr. Simpson, and our team at our dentist office in Charleston, West Virginia, please contact Simpson Dental PLLC at 304-342-6162. We look forward to helping you soon!